Application now live for 2023-24 FULL School Year
- You will need to create a new account through SchoolMint in order to apply. Directions are listed below under "How to Apply."
- Be sure to choose 2023-24 school year in the right hand box when you log in to SchoolMint
- In Part 2, For the question ARE YOU ON TRACK TO GRADUATE, choose YES or NO. The critical information needed is if your student academically on track to graduate or has a plan in place (such as with an IEP or 504 or RTP).
- Uploading your unofficial transcript is optional and will not prevent you from submitting your application. We can get that information from you at a later date.
During the application window, use our online application portal to complete and submit an application. Create an account using an email address. After providing basic guardian and student informations, save and/or submit your application.
After the application window closes, all applications will be reviewed and you will be contacted regarding your status and next steps.
Get Help and learn More
- How to apply
- learn about PSSC
- Application Essay Assistance
- Application Essay Assistance - Spanish version
For Questions on Skills Center enrollment, please contact:
Skills Center Registrar at 206-631-7330.
For Questions on the transfer processes, please contact:
Enrollment Services Manager at 206-631-3148 or
Student Placement Services Manager at 206-631-3065.