How to Apply
Application now live for 2023-24 FULL School Year
- Be sure to choose 2023-24 school year in the right hand box when you log in to School Mint
- In Part 2, For the question ARE YOU ON TRACK TO GRADUATE, choose YES or NO. The critical information needed is if your student academically on track to graduate or has a plan in place (such as with an IEP or 504 or RTP).
- Uploading your unofficial transcript is optional and will not prevent you from submitting your application. We can get that information from you at a later date.
During the application window, use our online application portal to complete and submit an application.
Students interested in attending must submit an application during the application window. The application window for PSSC closes May 26.
If there are more applicants than seats available, students may be placed in their second choice program, or added to the waitlist for their first choice program. This will be determined by communication with student and sending school counselor.
Please carefully read the information in this section to determine if our school is a good fit for you.
HOW TO APPLY USING SCHOOLMINT
- Go to https://highlineschools.schoolmint.net/signin
- Create an account using an email address or mobile phone number. After providing basic guardian and student information, save and/or submit your application.
- If you cannot finish an application in one sitting, click "Save Progress," and resume the application at any time.
- If you need assistance completing the short essay, please use this essay application prompt. (Also available in Spanish.)
- Watch a How to Create an Account video
- See step-by-step directions with screenshots. (Also available in Spanish and Vietnamese).
- For technical questions about how to submit an application, please contact support by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 855-957-3535.