Want to be involved with Puget Sound Skills Center? There are many ways you can participate and give back.
- Share a story of how PSSC has impacted your career.
- Be a guest speaker in one of our programs.
- Join our Advisory Committee.
- Be a mentor.
- Provide information on opportunities for job shadows, internships or entry level jobs for our students.
- Participate in our Career Fair, Hiring Fair or be a part of other PSSC events.
- Chaperone a field trip.
- Be a part or donate to our PSSC Foundation.
If interested, reach out to Sisto Pina at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-631-7378.
The PSSC Foundation's mission is to facilitate and assist students to gain skills and knowledge for success in college, career, and citizenship by providing scholarships, funding initiatives and building community partnerships.